Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Well today things are feeling better in the girl department. Still dealing with some tummy pain every time I eat, but the other things are easing up. Yesterday, I did my Bible study lesson, straightened up my room that had become gift wrapping central & was strewn with all kinds of paper & junk. It took a while cuz it was pretty trashed. I also put a load of laundry in the washer & had the kids pick up the junk on the stairs.

Nothing new today. The plan is the same as yesterday except I also wanna do school, workout on the treadmill & take a shower along with all the other stuff. Tonight's dinner will be creamy chicken & rice, homemade dinner rolls, baked acorn squash, & apple slices with caramel dip for dessert.

Oh my exciting life! Actually as boring as it may sound to others, I do like it. I'm not where I wanna be yet but I'm on the road & for the most part am enjoying the journey.

OK time to go tackle that treadmill.

Ruby Tink :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment